With the new SAINT™ AR-15 pistol, Springfield Armory brings the same impact of its SAINT platform to a whole new category. The SAINT Pistol is highly capable and upgraded out of the box but in stock-free pistol form.
Instead of a rifle buttstock, the new SAINT AR-15 pistol features a rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace to reduce size, stabilize recoil, and enhance accuracy in one or two-hand shooting. A 7.5-inch barrel with a 1:7 twist makes the SAINT pistol small, fast, and ideal for CQB. The 416R stainless steel barrel is Melonite® treated to be harder and more accurate than chrome, and is chambered for 5.56 NATO (.223) so ammunition is affordable, versatile, and seriously capable.
The SAINT AR-15 pistol is built around high-end features that make SAINT rifles so popular. Springfield Armory’s exclusive Accu-Tite™ tension system increases the tension between the upper and the lower receivers, ensuring an ideal fit and reducing slop – no shake or rattle. Upper and lower receivers are forged Type III hard-coat anodized 7075 T6 aluminum.
The SAINT pistol’s muzzle is equipped with a blast diverter that pushes sound, concussion and debris forward towards the target — instead of at the operator or fellow shooters — ensuring a more comfortable shooting experience.
The slender, agile handguard is Springfield Armory’s exclusive, patent-pending free float design, with locking tabs and features a forward hand stop. The rifle’s crisp, enhanced nickel boron-coated GI single-stage trigger is paired with a Bravo Company trigger guard. The smooth-operating heavy tungsten buffer system, low-profile pinned gas block, GI style charging handle, and Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip are all well-proven in SAINT rifle models. Springfield Armory is known for no-compromise design and, as usual, the attention to detail is obvious.
To ensure durability, the M16 bolt carrier group is precision-machined from Carpenter 158 steel, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected and finished in super-hard Melonite®. For ample shooting capacity, the SAINT pistol carries a Magpul PMAG.
The compact frame makes the SAINT AR-15 pistol an ideal choice for home defense. In addition to high-quality engineering, the SAINT AR-15 pistol is just 26.5 inches long, and weighs under 6 pounds. This pistol delivers the punch of a rifle caliber in a small, fast-handling frame. It’s highly accurate and it’s seriously fun to shoot.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- LENGTH: 26.5″
- WEIGHT: 5 lb 8 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accutite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 7.5″ 416R Stainless Steel, 1:7 Twist, Melonite®
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port w/ Low Profile Pinned Gas Block
- TRIGGER: Springfield Armory® Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- SIGHTS: Not Included
- TRIGGER GUARD: Bravo Company
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: M-LOK Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs & Forward Hand Stop
- FOREARM BRACE: SB Tactical – SBX-K
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: SA w/ QD Swivel Mount
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Enhanced M16, Magnetic Particle Tested, Melonite®
- MAGAZINE: 1 – 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- CASE: Soft AR-15 Pistol Case