Some frequently asked questions:


Q: How much are your transfer fees?

A: Our transfer fees are $15 per gun.


Q: Do you have a layaway policy on your firearms?

A: We do. We will hold a firearm for 20% down on the total purchase price and allow payments over 4 monthly equal installments (120 days). Layaways may not be canceled and are forfeited after 7 days past due date of non-payment without prior approval. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain the layaway as T&N Tactical, LLC will not be held liable for missed payments. We do not charge interest on layaways.


Q: What if I need to make a layaway payment and I am unable to reach you?

A: If this was ever to happen we would make provisions to honor your layaway past the payment due date.


Q: Can you ship a firearm straight to my door?

A: No. We are a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer and all guns must be shipped to another FFL in your area. Buyer is responsible for fees associated with transferring through their FFL.


Q: Does everything I buy from you require a FFL?

A: No. Only firearms or items classified as firearms must ship to your FFL. Ammunition, accessories, etc. can be shipped directly to residents in most states.


Q: If I buy a gun from you, how do I go about shipping it to me?

A: Federal law requires all firearms sold to be transferred through your local FFL. Once you place an order with us, send (or have your FFL send) a copy of their FFL to ffl@tandntactical.com. Please be sure to reference your order number so that we may serve you as quickly as possible. The buyer is responsible for knowing local and state laws before purchasing a firearm.


Q: If the gun I buy does not work, can I return it for a refund?

A: We do our best to ensure that each firearm we sell is free of any manufacturing defects associated with the appearance of the gun. However, if the gun does not function properly, it will have to be sent to the factory for repair. This is the buyer’s responsibility and we do not accept returns on firearms and ammunition.


Q: If I don’t want to pay by card, can I use another form of payment?

A: We accept most forms of payment including cashier’s check, personal check, and money order. If you are mailing payment, please contact us first so that we may serve you quickly. => Contact Us

Q: Can you sell suppressors or machine guns?

A: Yes. In addition to being a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer, we also have our Class III license and carry a full line of suppressors. If you have any questions about the process of owning a Class III firearm, we can walk you through it from start to finish.